? 14,400 Paris-Diderot France University Scholarship 2020-2021
Description of the award:
Crossroads of knowledge, in touch with the great debates that animate contemporary society, it is a crucible that stimulates exchanges and innovations.
Multidisciplinary since its creation in 1970, it has always endeavored to bring knowledge into dialogue and is developing more and more training and interdisciplinary research projects.
Initial or lifelong training, short or long, technological or theoretical training, everyone will find the assets to succeed and flourish.
Each year, it welcomes just over 29,000 students, divided into three main areas: health / science / arts, letters, languages, human and social sciences.
With 87 laboratories, it is one of the most important French research universities and maintains collaborations with many foreign universities around the world.
Its main campus is located in the 13th arrondissement near the Fran?ois Mitterrand Library.
It makes it possible to train future foreign decision-makers, from the private and public sectors, in the priority fields of study, and to stimulate the candidacies of students originating from emerging countries aged 30 years maximum for the master level and from emerging and industrialized countries. 35 years old at most for the doctorate level.
Target Countries: All Countries
Group: All groups
Grant name: Bourse Eiffel
Organization: Paris-Diderot University
Scholarship year: 2020
Organization: Paris-Diderot University
Study level: Master, Doctorate
Scholarship specialty: Management, Economics, Law, Political Sciences, Engineering Sciences
Grant amount: ? 14,400
Deadline to Apply: March 9, 2020
The Eiffel scholarship program has two components:
- A master component, which makes it possible to finance diploma training at the master level, from 12 to 36 months;
- A doctoral component, which makes it possible to finance mobility for 12 months. Within the framework of a joint supervision or a thesis co-supervision. The stay can be split into 2 or 3 stays maximum.
How to Apply:
- All applicants must attach the following documents to their application or scholarship application by email:
- The CV specifying the candidate’s performance (mention, classification rank or failing this, situation within the class, number of students in the class, diploma with indication of the specialty, date obtained, endorsements and final grades). If your establishment does not provide this type of information, please indicate: No classification available.
- The professional project on one or two pages. The candidate drafts his project in a form that explains the choice of studies in France compared to previous studies and the professional career envisaged.
- Transcripts of all graduate studies (exchange stays included)
- Passport and / or ID
- Language test (English and / or French) before the Eiffel scholarship deadline, if necessary
NB: Incomplete applications will not be taken into account (and will therefore not be presented to Campus France).
The training manager, the thesis director or the student should send the application file to the International Relations Department of the student?s administrative registration establishment.
For any practical questions, write to:
Conditions of eligibility:
Nationality: this program is reserved for candidates of foreign nationality. The Bi-national candidates, one of whose nationalities is French, are not eligible.
Age: Master level, the candidate must be at most 30 years old during the 2020 bid campaign; that is to say born after March 1989. Doctorate level, the candidate must be 35 years old at the most during the 2020-bid campaign; that is, born after March 1984.
Origin of the files: only the candidacies transmitted by the French establishments are admissible. The latter undertake to register the winners in the training for which they have been selected. Applications sent by other means are not admissible. In addition, a candidate presented by more than one establishment will have their application rejected.
Relevant training programs: candidates eligible for training leading to a master’s degree, including in an engineering school, and doctoral candidates are eligible. French formations relocated abroad are not affected.
Official link: Campus France
Link to Apply: Apply